Ripley’s believe it or not is one of the most mind blowing museums in the city!
Discover the world of one of the world’s most famous explorers and see amazing items and exhibitions from across the world at Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Get ready to see something incredible at Amsterdam’s most amazing exhibition!
See sights that defy logic and sense! This amazing immersive experience will show you some of the most breathtaking things you have ever see, including:
- The pop culture gallery – featuring art made of bizarre and unusual material, including a 7 meter long transformer mad from pieces of real cars!
- An amazing assortment of ancient artefact, including shrunken heads from the Amazon and a miniature bible carried aboard Apollo 14!
- The chance to have your picture taken with some of the strangest people to have ever lived, including Robert Wadlow, who stood at 2.72 meters tall and the lizardman.
- An immersive Dutch culture experience, including a replica windmill.
This amazing museum never fails to interest and amuse. You’ll never forget your visit, so don’t wait – book now!
Looking for more amazing things to do in Amsterdam? You’ve come to the right place! check out our incredible assortment of activities and events over at our activities page!
- Meals and drinks are not included – guests must dispose of food, drink and chewing products before entering the attraction.
- Tickets for the 5D cinema and tokens for the shooting range are not included.
- Wheelchair access is available (elevator).
- Lounge, separate smoking area and 5D cinema on the top floor.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are valid for one month from date of purchase.
- FunAmsterdam accepts no responsibility for changes in exhibitions or tour composition.
- You must bring your ticket to the tour to gain entry.
Fast-track tickets to Amsterdam’s most amazing Exhibition
Opening Times: 09:00 to 22:00
Dam 21, 1012 JS Amsterdam