Delve into an occult mystery with the Amsterdam Mystery City Game
Try a city challenge with a difference – The Amsterdam Mystery City Game is a historically accurate cross between a treasure hunt and an escape room!
A historically-accurate outdoor Amsterdam Mystery City Game adventure on the streets of Amsterdam.
You will solve trail of riddles and each correct answer unlock truly local stories and recommendations! This is a truly unique way to explore the city, and a great choice for history or adventure buffs!
Chase clues through Amsterdam with your friends as you try to solve the Amsterdam Mystery City Game
This urban discovery game is played through a web app. All you need to do is open the link you receive after purchase (check your spam/promotions folder!) in your smartphone’s browser (data needed). The game is spread across 2,5km and takes around 1,5-3 hours to complete – it also includes a break inside a lovely cafe. The cryptic level of the clues is medium.
You can play one trail per user at a time. You can share your unique link with your teammates so everyone can see the clues. Only one player (the team captain) should be submitting the answers. If you run out of battery, someone else on the team can continue submitting the answers using the same link.
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your departure point.
- We advise booking this activity at least 24 hours in advance .
- You can pick up your free map of Amsterdam at Cafe in de Waag.
- The answers to some clues are hidden inside places and spaces.
- The team captain can always close and reopen the link in the phone’s browser
- While most teams take between 1,5 to 3 hours to play this trail around the City Centre, there is no time limit on completing this route, so take your time and enjoy your new discoveries.
Self guided Mystery adventure
Optional – Hints (one hit per clue)
Duration: 1,5 to 3 hours
Minimum Group Size: 2
Game Group Size: 2 to 5
Starting time: Daily before 14:00
Starting location: Nieuwmarkt
End location: Spui
The game can also start later, only some clues will not be available after 17:00