Who doesn’t love mini golf? What could be better? Amsterdam glow mini golf of course!
Spend a relaxing afternoon on a challenging Amsterdam Glow Mini Golf Course
Glow Mini Golf is everyone’s favourite game!
And if it’s not, maybe it should be – we’ve put together ten amazing reasons for you to try Amsterdam minigolf.
- It’s great exercise! Apparently you can burn up to 300 calories playing mini golf – who knew?
- It can sharpen your maths skills, making it a perfectly reasonable addition to anyone’s work day – ask your boss!
- It’s good for your memory, so you’ll remember the amazing times you had playing Amsterdam Mini Golf Better.
- It encourages you to think creatively about how to make your shot. So play mini golf and then use that creativity for something else.
- It’s good for your hand to eye coordination. Dropping things will be a thing of the past!
- Everyone can mini golf! It’s a great activity no matter what kind of group you are.
- It’s strategic, and way more fun than chess. You’ll give the old grey matter a real bit of exercise on the mini golf course.
- It’s also great for your concentration. Improve your focus with a couple of hours of Amsterdam Mini Golf.
- It’s good for patience skills – you’ll have to find other thing to take up your time while you wait for your turn.
- This is why it’s a great way to spend time with your friends! Socialise and have some laughs with your friends or family while you play Amsterdam Mini Golf!
Looking for more fun things to do in Amsterdam?
You’re in the prefect place – we are FunAmsterdam after all! We have a huge range of activities and events on offer. We also have tickets to Amsterdam’s most popular and exciting attractions, and some great tours – check out everything we have on offer here.
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your meeting point.
- We advise booking this activity at least 24 hours in advance
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.
Minimum Group Size: N/A
Starting Time: Daily on request